The right real estate agent in Mallorca
If you find yourself wandering the streets on holiday looking for for sale signs, this may be the moment to hire an estate agent. Whether you're just getting an initial overview of the property market on Mallorca, you want to find out about the ins and outs of buying and selling property, or you're looking for land for sale, an estate agent is the right place to turn.
What does an estate agent do in Mallorca?
Real estate agents in Mallorca know the property market and offer advice and management services for both buying and selling and renting properties. The daily work consists of, for example, keeping up to date with the current sale of flats, advising buyers and sellers, as well as identifying the property that best suits each client's needs: From a rustic finca with rural charm to an architectural penthouse with direct sea views. Here you will find a wide variety of real estate offers:
- Beautiful flats in the old town of Palma
- Classic country houses and fincas with inviting grounds
- Modern and central flats and flats
- Ultra-modern luxury villas with sea views all over the island
- Building plots in the best locations of Mallorca
- Romantic properties in the interior of the island
- Exciting investment properties with yield opportunities
- New construction projects throughout the Balearic Island
Why should you use an estate agent when buying?
Buying or selling a property is an important decision that ultimately affects the whole family and is therefore worth securing professional support. Be it advice on mortgages and long-term loans or various aspects of buying a property. An experienced real estate agent in the Balearic Islands will not only have basic information on selling or buying a property, but will also know, among other things, how to obtain purchase price reductions or sell at the best conditions.
Should you hire an estate agent, you should consider the following points:
- How long has this person been in the real estate business?
- What experience does this person have in the area of sales, rent, flats, houses, land, etc.?
- Does this person have any licences and/or qualifications?
- Is this person a member of a professional association?
- Does this person represent both landlord and tenant?
- How will they value your property and advertise it for you?
- Has the latter already completed sales and/or lettings in districts that interest you?
- Can he show you references?
- How much is his fee and what does it include?
- What exactly are its services?
- What information does he need from you?
Finding the right real estate agent in Mallorca
The demand for a luxury villa with a sea view in the Santanyi area, a charming village house or a finca with a large plot and olive groves is unbroken. The offer is huge and confusing. In order to keep the overview for a property purchase, not to make any mistakes and to be able to make well-founded decisions based on competent market knowledge, you should fall back on a competent and experienced partner.
DAHLER has been successfully active as an experienced real estate consultant on the Balearic island of Mallorca for more than 10 years and has the necessary market knowledge to professionally advise you on the purchase of your property. We would like to act as a serious, competent, honest and with the highest service quality consultant for you. We help you with all the services you need to enjoy a property in Mallorca and our work does not stop after a successful purchase or sale. We are happy to help you find suitable service providers, give you leisure tips for your region or make sure that your property is protected while you are away. As a special sign of our service quality, DAHLER has already been awarded Germany's best real estate agent four times in a row by the independent institute DISQ.