Your real estate agent in Potsdam
Housing in Potsdam: Selling or buying mansions, homes, apartments and properties
Potsdam’s properties resemble a little Museum of Architecture, ranging from mansions dating back to the 17th century to modern design architecture. The architectural range of Brandenburg’s capital unveils itself in the Sanssouci Palace and the New Palace, both in late-baroque architecture, the classicist mansions in Berliner Vorstadt, the Dutch Quarter, Cecilienhof Palace with its echoes of an English manor house, the 19th century boulevards in Nauener Vorstadt, the Russian colony of Alexandrowka, the Glienicke Bridge, famous throughout the world, the modern Hans Otto Theater and VW’s Design Center as well as the lavishly refurbished multi-family homes in Nauener Vorstadt. Some two-thirds of Potsdam’s total area are covered with castle grounds, lakes, rivers, and greenery. Potsdam is one of the most child-friendly and family-friendly cities in Germany.
Waterside housing: Buying a waterfront property in Brandenburg
The fanciest way to reside privately is to move to the upmarket neighborhood of Berliner Vorstadt. Characteristic of this district of Potsdam are its detached mansions and roomy waterside multi-family homes. Whoever choses to purchase a property in Brandenburg resides in an upscale neighborhood at the banks of the Heiliger See and the Jungfernsee, home to celebrities such as Wolfgang Joop or Hasso Plattner.
As far as the eye can reach: Upmarket housing in Brandenburg
Nauener Vorstadt and Jägervorstadt are peppered with multi-family homes in classicist and Gründerzeit architecture, with some detached pre-war mansions scattered throughout. Popular residential neighborhoods include without a doubt the mansion district of Babelsberg, plastered with its stately mansions along the Griebnitzsee. Spacious waterfront homes as well as the proximity to Berlin contribute to the charm of this location. Specializing in high-end real estate, real estate company DAHLER & COMPANY Potsdam are among the industry’s most prolific players in this upscale address.
Increasing demand for upscale housing in Potsdam
Renting, buying, oder living? There are many good reasons for living in a house, a condominium, or a penthouse in Potsdam. Potsdam is an inspiring and appealing place, an ever growing city with creative potential, and East Germany’s most dynamic property market. Property prices on the local market are unprecedentedly high. Practically nowhere else in Germany is housing pricier and do housing prices rise as rapidly as here. Steady influx shows that there is no end to property demands. In the past four years, property prices have increased by 23 percent and rental charges by 17 percent. According to consumer magazine „Finanztest“, Potsdam tops the list of East Germany’s priciest cities. Many home owners wishing to sell their property right now are tempted by such an appreciation of property value.
6 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD SELL YOUR PROPERTY with DAHLER & COMPANY
- 01 SPECIALIZATION
As our slogan "home in the best locations" says, we focus on high-quality residential properties in prefered residential areas.
- 02 PROXIMITY TO THE MARKET
The focus of our consultants on the smallest areas is the basis for a deep knowledge of the respective markets.
- 03 RESEARCH
We always take in consideration our latest market analysis when evaluating your property.
- 04 RAPIDITY
Thanks to a sophisticated marketing concept, we achieve an average marketing period of only two to three months.
- 05 NETWORK
Our extensive database of customers and our presence at numerous locations are guaranties for a high range.
- 06 DISCRETION
At the request of our clients, we market every property with the utmost discretion.
- Noble mansion located on waterside property in Potsdam for up to EUR 8.000.000,-
- Lawyer searching for a townhouse in the city’s center, an available apartment in the property being a requirement, up to EUR 2.500.000,-
- Married couple searching for condominium in quite location with a spacious sun deck and access to the garden in Jägervorstadt or downtown, upwards of about 100 m², preferably pre-war architecture
- Family of entrepreneurs based in Berlin searching for buildable property, parents are supposed to move in as well
- Mansion or single-family home in Babelsberg or Nauener Vorstadt, preferably renovated, purchase price: up to EUR 1.000.000,-
- Family searching for stately 4 to 5 bedroom apartment for sale in pre-war architecture, preferably Berliner Vorstadt, Nauener Vorstadt or Babelsberg
- Elderly married couple searching for a bungalow, disability-friendliness is a must, preferably equipped with chimney, up to EUR 850.000,-
- Young couple with one child searching for single-family home with a minimum of 130 m² living space and at least 4 bedrooms, up to EUR 500.000,-
- Architect searching for individual living space up to EUR 5.000.000,-
- Mansion in the Berlin borough of Wannsee wanted, preferably a stately waterside property, up to EUR 6.000.000,-
- Roomy apartments or homes for rent are still highly in demand - optimally 3 to 5 bedrooms
- Private investor desperately searching for multi-family homes or residential/commercial houses for up to EUR 3.000.000,-
- Investment company searching for townhouses in the Brandenburger Straße and multi-family homes in need of development
- Chief executive searching for small multi-family home as a capital investment, preferably in Babelsberg, up to EUR 1.000.000,-
- Berlin-based Architect wants to temporarily purchase landmarked multi-family home or residential/commercial house, financed entirely by his own capital
- IT startup searching for office space for rent, about 250 to 300 m² in the city’s center
- Fashion store searching for retail space in the city center, for sale or for rent, minimum of 80 m²
- Business consultancy needs to spatially expand its offices with a minimum space of 500 m² and stellar facilities
- Large companies desperately searching for 1.000 m² to 2.500 m² of office space
WE SELL YOUR PROPERTY
Anyone who wants to sell his property knows exactly what he wants. From our experience, we know that this is discretion, the right valuation of the property and the targeted marketing. We create the best conditions for sales by working intensively with you.
Our service ranges from the preparation of an exposé and a marketing concept to the non-binding and free determination of the market value of your property. An important factor in marketing is a targeted search for our exclusive clients. Thanks to our extensive network and a high number of searchers, we can quickly find the right buyer for your property.
You want to sell your property? We are looking forward to your call at +49 331 60 12 60 or your inquiry by contact form.
Dahler & Company // Potsdam
Mo. - Fr. 10.00 - 18.00 Uhr
Sa. und So.: Nach Vereinbarung
DAHLER & COMPANY Potsdam
Franchisenehmer der DAHLER & COMPANY Franchise GmbH:
CHGrund GmbH & Co. KG
Geschäftsführende Gesellschafter: Phillip Carstens und Stefan Hamann
Aufsichtsbehörde nach §34c GewO: Bezirksamt Steglitz-Zehlendorf von Berlin - Abteilung Finanzen und Wirtschaft, Unter den Eichen 1, 12203 Berlin
Berufskammer: IHK Berlin
§34c Erlaubnis durch die Stadt Berlin vom 03.09.2020
Online-Streitbeilegung gemäß Art. 14 Abs. 1 ODR-VO: Die Europäische Kommission stellt eine Plattform zur Online-Streitbeilegung (OS) bereit, die Sie hier finden: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr