Building plot in Sta. Catalina
- - building plot in Palma /Sta. Catalina
- - approx.180 m² living space
- - building permit for a multi-storey house can be applied for
- - approx. 60 m² basement (e.g. for parking)
- - in the middle of the popular quarter Sta. Catalina
- - quietly located in a small alley
- - only a few minutes walk to the marina and the kilometer long promenade
- - market hall with local products in the immediate vicinity
- - an atmosphere of traditional and modern city life
- - cozy cafes and restaurants with international cuisine in the immediate vicinity
- - old town of Palma within walking distance
- - several golf courses a few kilometers out of town
- - international schools and kindergartens are available
- - traffic connection by freeway access
Responsible for contentDAHLER Mallorca Palma / Son Vida
approx. 80 m²
free of commission
Request an exposé
Mo. - Fr. 10.00 a.m. - 18.00 p.m.
DAHLER Mallorca Palma / Son Vida
Franchisee of DAHLER & COMPANY Franchise GmbH & Co. KG:
Immo Butler S.L.
Register court: Registro Mercantil de Palma de Mallorca
Register number: Tomo 2861, libro 0, Folio 218, Hoja PM-89200
Sole director: Bernd Kunze
Job title: Real estate agent. Real estate agency. General management of real estate in Spain
VAT identification number: ESB01677376
Responsible for the content: Bernd Kunze
All offers on this site are subject to change.
Subject to change and possible at any time.
As a real estate consultancy, we are fully authorized to market these real estate listings.
Our property adverts are a form of advertising.
Online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 (1) ODR Regulation: The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (ODR), which you can find here: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
DAHLER Mallorca Palma / Son Vida is not obliged or willing to participate in online dispute resolution according to Art. 14 para. 1 ODR-VO.