Building plot with project in Son Gual II
- This building plot in Son Gual II has a total area of 2000 m2.
- Building license for a luxury villa with a total of 354 m2 and 141 m2 of terraces with swimming pool and underground parking.
- Basement: 133 m2 (of which 51 m2 underground parking)
- First floor: 106m2 (open plan living-dining area, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom)
- Pool house of 5,25m2 + swimming pool of 36m2
- Second floor: 92m2 (master bedroom with bathroom en suite, 2 further bedrooms, 1 bathroom)
- Second floor: 18m2 (staircase) + roof terrace of 103 m2
Would you like to start furnishing?
Discover the exact address of the property including site plan and floor plan - just one request away.Request exposé
- The settlement Son Gual II is located in the middle of nature.
- Excellent road connections to Palma de Mallorca through freeway access.
- Golf course Son Gual can be reached in 8 minutes by car.
- 15 minutes drive to Palma de Mallorca and various beaches.
Responsible for contentDAHLER Mallorca Central
approx. 2.000 m²
free of commission
Request an exposé
Opening hours & Availability by phone
Mo. - Fr. 10.00 - 18.00 h
DAHLER Mallorca Central
Franchisee of DAHLER & COMPANY Franchise GmbH & Co. KG:
Immo Butler S.L.
Register court: Registro Mercantil de Palma de Mallorca
Register number: Tomo 2861, libro 0, Folio 218, Hoja PM-89200
Sole director: Bernd Kunze
Job title: Real estate agent. Real estate agency. General management of real estate in Spain
VAT identification number: ESB01677376
Responsible for the content: Bernd Kunze
All offers on this site are subject to change.
Subject to change and possible at any time.
As a real estate consultancy, we are fully authorized to market these real estate listings.
Our property adverts are a form of advertising.
Online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 (1) ODR Regulation: The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (ODR), which you can find here: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
DAHLER & COMPANY Mallorca Central is not obliged or willing to participate in online dispute resolution according to Art. 14 para. 1 ODR-VO.