Do you have an exact idea of what your ideal property on Mallorca should look like? You would like to determine the location, the dimensions, the facilities and the planting yourself? We can help you find a building plot in Mallorca on which you can build the property of your dreams yourself!
There are many exclusive luxury villas and flats on Mallorca. But what if none of the properties you are looking at is right for you? What if you already have an exceptional design in mind for your dream property? In that case, a plot of land could be the right answer.
Plots in Mallorca with sea view
There is nothing quite like the Mallorcan coast. From the clear waters and white sandy beaches to the partly rocky, partly flat stretches of coastline, Mallorca offers some very special properties with spectacular sea views. Location is probably the most important factor in a property. Buying a plot of land therefore offers the opportunity to choose the ideal location for your luxury property on Mallorca. And what could be better than enjoying an unforgettable sea view on your own terrace for breakfast in the morning?
Plots of land in Mallorca in direct sea location
Who wouldn't want to wake up to a view of the Mediterranean every day? The most important thing when buying a plot of land in Mallorca with a direct sea view is that the land is buildable and that you can meet any additional setback or zoning requirements from local, state or federal authorities. Therefore, when potentially buying a plot of land in a direct seafront location in Mallorca, you should ask yourself in advance:
- Do you have private access to the water?
- Can you build out on the water?
- What are the insurance requirements?
- Are watercraft allowed on the water?
Building on Mallorca: What you need to bear in mind
As with buying a property, it is of the utmost importance to be well informed when buying a plot of land in Mallorca, because buying a plot of land requires even more preparation than buying a property. Here are some things you should consider:
- When looking for the ideal building plot to buy, it can seem tempting at first to focus only on the view and the surroundings. But also think about what kind of community you want to live in - a golf resort or rather an urbanisation with lots of families with children.
- Be aware of what restrictions and permits apply to the property you want to buy. Make sure you fully understand all the information your real estate agent or builder gives you. If you are not sure, ask.
- View the building plot for sale in Mallorca before you decide whether or not to buy.
A building plot in Mallorca - Where can I build?
A building plot on Mallorca is the dream of many. If you are looking for a plot of land in Mallorca, you should make sure that you have planning permission. It is therefore important to find out about the building regulations and standards that apply to the area in question before buying. Those who wish to build a house in the countryside are obliged to comply with the relevant regulations of the municipality.
You can find the following properties on our website:
- Beautiful flats in the old town of Palma
- Classic country houses and fincas with inviting grounds
- Modern and central flats and flats
- Ultra-modern luxury villas with sea views all over the island
- Romantic properties in the interior of the island
- Exciting investment properties with yield opportunities
- New construction projects throughout the Balearic Island
- Or take a look at the entire variety of our properties on Mallorca!
Your contact in Mallorca
If you would like to buy a property on Mallorca, we are always available to advise you in one of our DAHLER shops. Our property consultants will be happy to help you find the best areas and most attractive properties. Not all plots on Mallorca are offered to the public, so we do our best to find your individual plot. We take care of any viewings, provide all the important market and value reports and take care of the negotiations for you, so that the purchase of your plot in Mallorca goes as smoothly as possible.
Our 7 locations in Mallorca