Villa with 360° view of the green roof terraceBerlin / Kladow
|Price||Preis auf Anfrage|
|Living area||ca. 400 m²|
|Plot area||ca. 800 m²|
The Berlin district of Kladow is bordered to the north by the district of Gatow, to the east and southeast by the Havel river and to the west and southwest by the state of Brandenburg. There are the neighbouring villages Potsdam-Sacrow and Groß Glienicke. With around 14,000 inhabitants, Kladow is one of the districts of Berlin that have retained their village character but are still located close to the city centre. Near the town centre is Kladov harbour with its promenade. Here, restaurants and cafés with a view of the Wannsee lake and the island Imchen in front of it invite you to make a guest appearance.
The family-friendly district of Berlin-Kladow is less than 30 minutes away from Ku´Damm With the Brandenburg capital Potsdam around the corner, which is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site, you have another attractive and exciting city in the immediate vicinity. With its water- and nature-rich surroundings you have a perfect and idyllic location for families and couples who would like to live a little more in the countryside but do not want to do without urban advantages.
The villa is within walking distance of the centre of Kladow with all its shopping facilities and transport connections to Berlin and Potsdam.
Schools, daycare centres and shops for daily needs are within walking distance.
Along the Havel River is Kladow Manor Park, one of Berlin\'s largest recreational areas. In addition, the proximity to the Königswald nature reserve, the Sacrowersee and Groß Glienicker See as well as the Havel offers numerous water sports and leisure activities. Golf enthusiasts will find the Berlin Golf Club Gatow in the immediate vicinity.
The architecturally very charming and solitary luxury villa stands on a plot of almost 800 m² in Berlin-Kladow and impresses with its high-quality furnishings and many shapely details. As soon as you enter the property you can already sense its stately appearance. The house is accessed via an imposing wrought-iron entrance gate. The beautiful front façade with elegant stucco and cornice elements has been provided with a high-tech façade paint of modern alkali water glass with an integrated nano quartz grid structure, so that the façade remains sustainable and in its original state.
The villa is solid and built of natural materials for a healthy and comfortable climate with high thermal and sound insulation. The approximately 400 m² living space of the architect\'s house, which was built in 2011, extends over three living levels. On the third floor you also have a 360-degree roof terrace overlooking the whole of Kladow, the unobstructable greenery of the adjacent protected landscape area and even the Grunewald Tower.
Through the entrance portal of the house you reach the spacious entrance, which with its almost 7 meter high air space, unique staircase made of the finest marble and stair railings in the French Art Deco style, already gives an idea of the generosity of the house.
Adjacent to the entrance hall, from which all other rooms exit, there is a cloakroom, a stylish guest toilet, office room, the adjoining approx. 50 m² large double garage with washroom and HWR. On the ground floor is also the living area of the house. Here, next to the modern Italian kitchen with high-gloss lacquered surfaces and natural stone slabs, there is the spacious and open living and dining area with floor-deep, triple-glazed window fronts. The extra large aluminium window elements with integrated and practical insect screen and electric aluminium roller shutters create a bright ambience and provide a view of the beautiful, idyllic garden and the approx. 50 m² large terrace. The lovely and stately Garden of Hydrangea with automatic garden irrigation system by Gardena is situated in a quiet, south-facing location and has been staged with an artistic 10 m² water cascade. There is plenty of space to relax and play.
The fireplace in the living area, in an elegant design, ensures a comfortable room climate and a feel-good atmosphere even on cold days. Finest floor coverings made of Italian tiles, marble and parquet can be found next to the versatile lighting concept with direct and indirect lighting, which can be controlled via W-LAN. The house, equipped with the latest building technology, is heated by highly efficient geothermal energy with 3 x 100m deep boreholes via floor and wall heating.
Via the impressive stairs you reach the upper floor of the house. Here are two bedrooms of the same size with a view into the garden, which look very bright and inviting due to the tailor-made glass elements and individual lighting. These rooms of the house also have an elegant interior design and are furnished with Italian and French furniture. A beautiful guest room and a fully equipped bathroom with double washbasin, floor-level shower with glass partitions, bathtub and unobstructed view of the protected landscape area round off the areas on this floor.
Light-flooded rooms await you on the first floor. A gallery with a library and a view of the countryside welcomes you. Through a tailor-made glass element you reach the master bedroom with separate dressing room and bathroom en suite with wellness area. The highlight of this floor is the steam bath with aroma and light therapy, which with its elaborate lighting design resembles a wellness oasis.
After a pleasant sauna session and to round off the evening hours, the approx. 100 m² large 360 degree roof terrace invites you to relax. The exclusive and continuous glass railing ensures maximum viewing pleasure and a sensational 360° panoramic view of the unobstructable Gatow Landscape Park and the Grunewald Tower.
The house with Italian and French accents also has many other technical refinements. A building management system controls the technology in the ensemble. Here not only the light and the climate of the house can be regulated, but also the functions, which are connected with the elaborately provided safety concept. Alarm, burglary and fire function with automatic message. High burglary protection on all glass and door elements incl. alarm spider and glass breakage, silent robbery / panic switch in various rooms with connection to the security company, video surveillance system with video recording and remote access from PC and smartphone, fire alarm with automatic message to the security system of the fire brigade and the intelligent blade.
• detached design villa with 400 m² living space on a plot of approx. 800 m²
• Solidly built villa Natural building materials for a healthy and comfortable climate with high thermal and sound insulation
• High-tech facade paint made of modern alkali water glass with integrated nano quartz grid structure for sustainably clean facades
• elegant stucco and cornice elements
• extra large aluminium window elements with triple glazing and integrated insect screen as well as electric aluminium roller shutters
• finest Italian tiles and marble floors as well as parquet
• Customized fixtures and glass elements
• Fireplace with elegant design
• elegant interior design with Italian and French accents and furniture
• Double garage for two cars and direct access to the house and the HWR rooms.
• more parking spaces available in front of the house
• mposing entrance hall with almost 7m high airspace
• unique staircase made of the finest marble and railing in French Art Deco style
• Staircase lighting with astro clock control
• Italian kitchen with high-gloss lacquered surfaces, natural stone top and invisible radio-controlled extraction hood
• versatile lighting concept with direct and indirect lighting (also controllable via WLAN)
• Gallery / library in the attic with a view of the nature reserve
• Masterbedroom with separate dressing room and bathroom en suite with wellness (steam bath with aroma and light therapy)
• 100 m² roof terrace with magnificent 360° panoramic views of the Gatow Landscape Park and the Grunewald Tower
• exclusive continuous glass railing for maximum viewing pleasure
• stately hydrangea garden with art object: water cascade with 10 m² glass art wall in one piece
• Gardena automatic garden irrigation system
• high burglary protection on all glass and door elements incl. alarm spider and glass breakage
• Silent robbery / panic switch in various rooms
• Fire alarm with automatic message to the safety system / fire brigade
• elaborate security concept with alarm, burglary and fire functions as well as automatic reporting to the security company
• Video surveillance and video recording with remote access from PC and smartphone
• ntelligent bell system with forwarding to the smartphone
• Floor and wall heating
• highly efficient geothermal energy with 3 x 100m deep drilling
• 850L storage tank with heat exchanger
• Descaling plant for clean water supply
|Price||Preis auf Anfrage|
|Living area||ca. 400 m²|
|Plot area||ca. 800 m²|
|Anzahl der Garagenstellplätze||2|
|Käuferprovision||3,57% inkl. MwSt. bezogen auf den beurkundeten Kaufpreis|
|Responsible for content||DAHLER & COMPANY Potsdam|
Dahler & Company // Potsdam
Mo. - Fr. 10.00 - 18.00 Uhr
Sa. und So.: Nach Vereinbarung
DAHLER & COMPANY Potsdam
Franchisenehmer der DAHLER & COMPANY Franchise GmbH:
CHGrund GmbH & Co. KG
Geschäftsführende Gesellschafter: Phillip Carstens und Stefan Hamann
Aufsichtsbehörde nach §34c GewO: Bezirksamt Steglitz-Zehlendorf von Berlin - Abteilung Finanzen und Wirtschaft, Unter den Eichen 1, 12203 Berlin
Berufskammer: IHK Berlin
§34c Erlaubnis durch die Stadt Berlin vom 03.09.2020
Online-Streitbeilegung gemäß Art. 14 Abs. 1 ODR-VO: Die Europäische Kommission stellt eine Plattform zur Online-Streitbeilegung (OS) bereit, die Sie hier finden: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr